Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I'm back, and not as rested and relaxed as I would have liked to be. I have way too much to do in the next 2 days before all of the Christmas festivities begin. Plus I get to add in a day at work on Saturday before rushing over to my parent's house for Christmas Eve dinner. I'm hoping to get some writing done next week since this week is totally shot lol.

I did have some fun on the mini vacation though. We played in the snow which is a novel experience for us. The munchkin liked it for all of 10 minutes and then he got cold, so daddy took him to the car and I played with my friends kids. We made a snowman, my first ever snowman in all of my 29 years, and we sledded down some fun hills. All and all, it was a nice day in the snow with some great friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment