Thursday, January 5, 2012

I've been an absent poster the last few days, sorry. Yesterday I was asked to beta read a book for someone in my writing group, and I literally couldn't tear myself away from it. I kept putting my kindle down and trying to do other things, but it called to me until I went back to it. That right there is the mark of an incredibly talented author, when the story is so compelling, that you can't walk away. When it get's closer to the book being ready to come out, I'll tell you the name of the book.

I've been on a reading spree, and not a writing spree lately, but I guess every author goes through dry spells. I'm trying not to let it bug me, but I have a nagging voice in the back of my mind telling me I should be writing lol. Oh well, I guess I'll finish eventually right?

No comments:

Post a Comment