Friday, March 30, 2012

The ongoing saga that is my life

This has been a very non productive week for me. I know it's bad, and I know that next week will be just as bad lol. My husband and I will be going on a 4 day vacation to Vegas in a little over a week, so getting all the stuff we need has been my project. I've been trying to find some clothes for myself, but I'm having the worst luck. I've lost a ton of weight, and I'm in between sizes, so everything fits weird. But, maybe it's all in my head, I am a chick, and chick's do tend to have crappy self images. Oh well, I'm sure I'll find something eventually.......hopefully.

On a happier note, I got a glowing review of Mark of the Witch from one of my beta readers. It totally made all of the crappy rewrite days worth it. It's nice hearing that all of your hard work has made a difference. It's also fun to bounce ideas off someone and know that they really get it. I've also been trying to get all my pre edits done before I send it off to the editor in May. I'm hoping that I can still have a June release, but we may need to push it back if I can't turn it around fast enough. I'm going to be running a few contests for ARC's of Mark of the Witch in May, so keep an eye out for those.

I guess I should probably get back to editing, either my book, or the one I'm reading for a friend. So, back to work I go. Hope you all have a fantastic day and a wonderful weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. Jessi
    You are doing as awesome job! As a busy mom, wife, and author you do amazing!

    I am happy to chat Jilly and the gang and writing with you anytime!

    I hope you have a great vacation. You deserve it. Let it recharge your battery. Then you'll come back even more kick ass.

    I love Vegas! Hope you win big and get inspried!

    Shell P

    ReplyDelete