Thursday, June 28, 2012

Guest post from Sarah and Staci

We are here today to interview Allison Wright, one of the newest members of the Red Ridge Pack. Of course, a non-disclosure has been signed, and this information is strictly confidential and should not be discussed outside of our Pack, the Silver Ridge Pack, and is under no circumstances to be shared with outsiders.
Together the Red Ridge and Silver Ridge Packs have recently been discussing a partnership. As our numbers have been dwindling over the years, it is of utmost importance that we begin to work together to strengthen our Packs, so I want to welcome Allison and thank her for allowing us to interview her today.

Jessica: Thanks for meeting with me today, Allison. I know you and your family are just getting settled in, but we are interviewing important members of the Red Ridge Pack to help introduce you all to our Pack. Can you tell us a bit about yourself?
Allison: Nice to meet you, Jessica. As you already know, my family and I have just moved in, so to be honest, I don’t know much about the Pack as of yet. We have only met the alpha, Marcus and his wife, Noel and a couple of kids our age.
Jessica: Oh yeah? Did you happen to meet Cade or Kendall?
Allison: Cade wasn’t around, but Kendall sure was. I don’t think she likes me very much. The others were really nice though. Not that Kendall wasn’t… I don’t know, never mind.
Jessica: What do you mean?
Allison: She just seems a bit… you know, what? Can we just change the subject? Kendall was fine. I don’t know why I said anything.
Jessica: Well, tell us about you then. You have a brother about your age, right?
Allison: Yeah, Aiden. He is a year older than me. I’m sure you’ll meet him soon. He is much more outgoing than I am. I think he’s already made fast friends with some of the Pack.
Jessica: So I hear that you both just recently found out that you were Weres. I bet that came as quite a shock.
Allison: Boy is that true. It was definitely a shock, to say the least. My mom left the Pack a long time ago and never told us. I guess once we started exhibiting some changes, she decided it was time to fess us [laughs briefly].
Jessica: Well, I guess so. She couldn’t keep you in the dark forever. How do you feel after all of these changes? It can’t be easy.
Allison: I’m not quite sure how I feel about it all. It’s going to take some time to get used to, but I’m glad we’re here. I think the change would have been much more difficult had we stayed in Houston. It’s just a lot to take in, you know? [smiles]
Jessica: Yes, I suppose it would be. If you don’t mind me asking, have you had your first transformation?
Allison: No, not yet. Is it strange that I’m a bit terrified about the whole thing?
Jessica: Not at all. I think we all felt a bit antsy the first time, and we all knew what we were in for. I can only imagine the surprise when you first learned that you were a Were.
Allison: Surprise? Yes, you could say that. It’s all a little intimidating, I guess.
Jessica: Well, let me assure you, you’re in good hands here. The Red Ridge Pack is one of the oldest, most powerful Packs around. Our Pack is excited that we might be partnered with you all in the near future. I know your grandparents are elders. Will your mother be following in their footsteps?
Allison: I have no idea. She hasn’t said anything.
Jessica: I guess with all that’s transpired as of late, she probably hasn’t even thought about it. Anyway, it was so good to meet you, Allison. I hope to see you again soon and meet your brother. Thanks for taking a time out to talk with me. I will let you get back to unpacking.
Allison: Thanks. It was nice meeting you, too [smiles].
And there you have it - our first interview with Allison Wright, a brand new member of the Red Ridge Pack. Be on the lookout for my interview with her brother, Aiden, in the near future.

Well, thanks, that was really fun!! Hope to do it again soon :)








Link where book is sold: http://www.BoroughsPublishingGroup.com

Where can you find these awesome ladies???



Staci and Sara Online:
Website Address: http://www.saraandstaci.com
Blog Address: http://www.saraandstaci.blogspot.com
Twitter Address: @srdailey80, @WeberStaci
Facebook Address: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sara-Dailey-and-Staci-Weber/102330932229?ref=nf

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for having us on the blog! We hope you enjoy Pack of Lies! Look for book two this fall!

    ReplyDelete