Friday, July 13, 2012

Working like a madwoman

I've been working a lot on a short story for an anthology that will hopefully be out in the fall. I'm having it center around Ronan, one of the characters from my upcoming book Love and Blood. It's been harder to write it than I want it to be, I'm having some issues with getting the flow right. But, don't worry, it will be perfect by the time you all get to read it!

In addition to writing, I've been doing release day parties for other authors. I started doing them last month, and they've been a resounding hit! This is the website for my new business, feel free to contact me if you are in need of my services! I'm also working with Promotional Book Tours doing release parties for authors who sign up for that package. So, big things are coming, look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment