Monday, November 26, 2012

The Water Witch by Juliet Dark

"You have only to call my name to bring me back", he whispered, his breath hot in my ear. "You have only to love me to make me human". Callie McFay is the guardian of the last gateway between the world of Faerie and mankind. Seduced by a powerful incubus demon, she has succeeded in banishing Liam to the Borderlands but he still haunts her dreams, tempting her with the knowledge of how to bring him back. But loving an incubus usually ends in death for a human. For her own sake Callie must learn to control her desires and ensure Liam remains trapped for all eternity in his watery prison. Only there is a more dangerous creature than Liam in the Borderlands. The Water Witch is also looking for a way back...







My thoughts:

This was an interesting follow up to Juliet Dark's book The Demon Lover. Callie McFay is charged with opening the door to Faerie, but she brings something back with her.....

I enjoyed this book, but not as much as the first one. Maybe it's just because I kept guessing at things lol, not sure. I enjoyed the addition of new characters, although I felt like nothing was mentioned about Callie's teaching in this book. I missed that.

The ending of the book gave me the chills, I'm very excited to see what happens next in Callie's story.

No comments:

Post a Comment