Monday, January 14, 2013

2013 goals

I have a lot in store for you all in 2013! I plan on putting out 4-5 books at least. I'm going to wrap up the Boston Witches series at some point, most likely later in the year. I also have a few books in the Blood Ties series that will be out. Blood and Sacrifice will most likely be out in mid to late March. Haunted U, book one in the School Spirits is going to be released in the Spring by the awesome Hayson Publishing! I'm beyond excited to have them behind me.
I think one of my main goal this year is to blog more lol. I always say I'm going to, and then I get side tracked. I'm hoping for at least one per week. If you see me slacking, shoot me a message on Facebook :)

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with all your goals! Blogging more is always a good one. But the books are more important. :D

    Konstanz Silverbow
    nothoughts2small.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!I've been writing a ton, so I'm going to make all my publishing goals become a reality.

      Delete
  2. I used to blog a ton, but I haven't in a few years, which makes me sad. I've resolved to blog once a week too--I'm trying for Thursdays. Really, blogging is just writing--and it's fun!--but I always feel like I need to spend more time on other things. I think I'm doing better, so far! Good luck with your goal :)

    ReplyDelete