Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Wow.....

So, I finished Haunted U! Finally....it was a weight on me, I loved the story, but it felt like I just couldn't finish it. I handed it off to my amazing publisher/editor over at Hayson, and now I feel like I can finally breathe for a bit....well, until the edits come back lol. So now, I have to prioritize, what book should I be working on next? My thought is to get Blood and Sacrifice done since its a novella and will take less time to write, but I really don't know lol. I'm also dying to write my first contemporary romance, so we'll see which one wins out.

I decided to do something I never thought I would.....write a non-fiction book. I'm going to share all of my experiences with fertility, or my lack of it. So far its been interesting, and very cathartic. Its a bit nerve wracking because its so personal, and what if people hate it or rip it apart in reviews? I guess for me I need to write it, even if it never sees the light of day, I need to finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment