Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The final Boston Witches book

So I have some news.....the final Boston Witches book is being written!! Finally! It was hard to start, I want this book to meet everyone's expectations. I didn't want it to feel forced, so I had to wait until Jilly and the gang decided to start talking to me. I was starting to worry that they would never be ready, but out of the blue, a story line I did not expect at all popped into my head along with the title. The final book will be called Claiming the Witch!!!  I'm so excited, and I hope you all are excited too. I don't have a release date yet, but I'm going to be getting the cover done soon :) 

Witches in Paris, the short story featuring William and Sabine set in the 1700's, will be out in October I hope. I'm almost done with it. This will be a different side of William, and an insight into his past with Sabine. I think you'll all love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment