Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Looking ahead

As 2013 comes to a close, I can't help but think about all of the things that have happened that have gotten me where I am today. I won't say that 2013 was a great year, because it really wasn't. In fact, it sucked majorly. I spent the majority of the year wishing for something that would never come true, and doing anything and everything in my power to make it happen. Around August, we found out that the one thing we wanted most just was not in the cards for us. That was hard, probably one of the hardest things to bounce back from. I spent a lot of months depressed, and not feeling like me.

That was the past, I'm moving forward now. I'm excited about my writing again, and although I started my career as a Paranormal Romance writer, it's not where my heart is. I'm not saying I'll never go back to Paranormal, but for now my heart is with Contemporary Romance. I have so many exciting books coming out in 2014. The Harder I Fall is a NA Contemp and will be out in February sometime I hope. I also have Till Death Do Us Part, book two in the wedding series, and hopefully that will be out in May or June. Plus, a few secret projects I'm working on ;)

2014 brings with it a new group of indie authors called Indie United. I am honored to be a part of such an amazing group of authors. You can expect some really fun things from us this year!!

I hope you all have a fabulous New Year's Eve!!! See you on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment